JMP specializes in helping mills manage their process automation and energy management. JMP has experience with boiler and combustion control, power and steam distribution, wastewater treatment, material handling, and roll grinding applications, among more. We offer a full range of electrical, instrumentation and DCS design and specification services, as well as Regulatory DCS/Discrete PLC and Hybrid Systems Control Configuration.
With more than 30 years of hands-on industry experience, we provide our customers with lower steam and electrical energy costs, better product consistency, and ultimately, reduced costs of goods sold. Speak to one of our Technical Experts today or download our Production Lifecycle Process for more information.
VPs of Operations & Plant Management
Safe, Reliable, Long Term Sustainability and Reducing Costs to drive Profitability – are these things you think about? Our team provides smart manufacturing and automation solutions that have an immediate impact on your operations and bottom line while integrating with your existing systems and processes. Typically, we identify Pulp & Paper projects with payback in under 18 months with a >18% return. At the conclusion of any CapEx project, your team will be trained to understand and maintain a system.
Engineering & Maintenance
Our Engineers collaborate and work with your Engineering and Maintenance teams to provide solutions that are easy to maintain and compliment your existing systems and engineering standards. It is our goal to provide solutions to your team that will decrease complexity, maximize uptimes and ultimately, improve productivity metrics and equipment.
“Because there is no one that I rely on or trust more than your team.”
- Chemical Recovery Boilers
- Waste Fuel and Power Boilers
- Energy Monitoring and Targeting
- Advanced Economic Load Shedding
- Advanced Tie-Line Control
- Turbine Load Allocation Module
- Coordinated Header Pressure
- Boiler and Fuels Allocation
- Intelligent Sootblowing
- Rockwell Automation: PlantPAx™, ControlLogix®, PLC-5®, SLC™500
- ABB/Bailey: INFI 90, 800xA
- Emerson: Fisher PROVOX™, Delta V™
- Siemens: Moore® Products APACS, SIMATIC PCS 7, S7
- General Electric: 90/30, 90/70, RX3i and RX7i
- Schneider/Modicon®: 584, 984, Quantum™, Foxboro I/A
- Honeywell: TDC2000, TDC3000, TPS, Experion®PKS/LX
View a full list of our customer testimonials here.