JMP was born in the food industry when two engineers came from Kelloggs Canada Inc. with a vision to build an organization that provided automated solutions for customers ranging from the Food & Beverage sector to Automotive to Oil & Gas. Fast forward to today – for over 30 years, JMP has been helping Food & Beverage producers meet various challenges through the design and integration of automation, control and information systems.
Our solutions have a direct and immediate impact on material, labour and energy costs to help our customers improve throughput, minimize downtime, streamline production processes and ultimately ensure the highest quality of products. Speak to one of our Technical Experts today or download our Production Lifecycle Process for more information.
VPs of Operations & Plant Management
Safe, Reliable, Long Term Sustainability and Reducing Costs to drive Profitability – are these things you think about? Our team provides smart manufacturing and automation solutions that have an immediate impact on your operations and bottom line while integrating with your existing systems and processes. Typically, we identify Food & Beverage projects with payback in under 22 months with a >16% return. At the conclusion of any CapEx project, your team will be trained to understand and maintain a system.
Engineering & Maintenance
Our Engineers collaborate and work with your Engineering and Maintenance teams to provide solutions that are easy to maintain and compliment your existing systems and engineering standards. We know that uptime and throughput are essential for plant profitability, in addition to sanitary design to increase food safety compliance. Our team will work with your Operator and Maintenance teams to ensure systems are understood and providing value.
“We have already recommended you to others! You do great work and have a great reputation!”
- Product accumulation and buffering solutions
- Vision-based quality inspection
- Case forming/Carton erecting
- Bag inserting
- Material handling
- Advanced Batch Process Systems
- Machine and Line Integration
- System Modernization
- Process Design
- OEE and Downtime Tracking
- Recipe Management
- SCADA Systems
- Rockwell Automation: PlantPAx™, ControlLogix®, PLC-5®, SLC™500
- ABB/Bailey: INFI 90, 800xA
- Emerson: Fisher PROVOX™, Delta V™
- Siemens: Moore® Products APACS, SIMATIC PCS 7, S7
- General Electric: 90/30, 90/70, RX3i and RX7i
- Schneider/Modicon®: 584, 984, Quantum™, Foxboro I/A
- Honeywell: TDC2000, TDC3000, TPS, Experion®PKS/LX
View a full list of our customer testimonials here.